The Pax 2 Vaporizer
- The Pax 2 Vaporizer is a Smart Sleek, and Reliable Portable Vaporizers for Dry Herbs!
- Many of the amazing features of the Pax 3 at a lower cost!
- 4 pre-set temperature modes that are designed to give you a simple adjustable vaping experience.
- The beautiful metallic design gives the Pax 2 a sleek, compact, and comfortable look.
- Motion sensor lip technology will adjust the heating and cooling of the chamber to give you amazing vapor!
- Little amounts of draw resistance allowing the user to InHail pure and clean vapor with ease.
- All Pax 2 devices sold on InHailVaping.ca come with a limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty!
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|
What Comes In The Box?
- 1 x Pax 2 Vaporizer
- 2 x Interchangeable Mouthpieces (1 Flat & 1 Raised)
- 1 x Magnetic USB Charger
- 1 x Magnetic Oven Lid
- 1 x Wire Brush
- 10 x Pipe Cleaners
Who is The Pax 2 Vaporizer Designed For?
- Dried Herb Hailer!
- Anyone who wants the amazing vapor produced by a Pax device yet does not need some of the upgraded features of the Pax 3
- Dry Herb users looking for customize their vaping experience with pre-set temperature settings.
- Any Dry Herb user that wants an extremely intelligent outstanding vaporizer!
The Pax 2 Vaporizer vs The Pax 3
The Pax 2 Vaporizer and the Pax 3 Vaporizer are two highly intelligent portable vaporizers available for sale at InHailVaping.ca. It is important to know some of the key differences between the Pax 2 and Pax 3, so you can make an informed decision on your purchase.
The Pax 2 Vaporizer comes at a lower cost than the Pax 3 which is one of the main reasons why people choose the Pax 2 Vaporizer over the Pax 3.
Although the Pax 2 looks very sleek, the Pax 3 has a bit more of a polished metallic look on the exterior.
The Pax 3 has Smartphone App compatibility which allows for a completely customizable heating temperature. The Pax 2 has Pre-Set temperature controls which allow for an easy to navigate vaping experience, but you do not get complete temperature and heating onset customizations.
The Pax 2 just does dry herbs. The Pax 3 does dry herb and it also has a concentrate insert accessory you can purchase separately for the user to be able to use concentrates. The concentrate insert accessory is available for sale at InHailVaping.ca.
Heat Up Time
Heat up time for the Pax 2 is roughly 45 seconds depending on your settings. The Pax 3 has a heat up time ranging from 15-20 seconds!
The Pax 2 comes with a two year limited manufacturers warranty which gives the user some piece of mind in that this is a safe product they are buying that the manufacturer stands behind.
HOWEVER THE PAX 3 COMES WITH A 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRENTY!
The Pax 2 Vaporizer has 4 pre-set temperature settings to choose from! The 4 pre-set temperatures provide some customization to your vaping experience. The temperatures for the Pax 2 Vaporizer range from 350F-447F (179C-230C)
The temperature settings fluctuate to conserve energy when not in use. These fluctuations do not reduce your vaping experience yet enhance it by accelerating heat and cooling at the right time.
Lip Sensing Technology
The Pax 2 vaporizer has lip sensing technology which will adjust the temperature as it senses you using the device! This feature is unique to the Pax 2 and Pax 3 which makes the Pax 2 and 3 one of the most intelligent Dry Herb vaporizers products ever designed!
Heat Up Time
The Pax 2 has a 40-45 second heat up time depending on your temperature settings. The Pax 2 uses conduction heating to heat the herbs evenly and effectively. The device bakes your herbs to a fine vapor rather then burning them.
The Pax 2 fully charges in 69-90 minutes and lasts on average 5-10 sessions before recharging depending on draws and temperature setting.
The battery is pretty efficient in functionality, as it fluctuates it’s heat settings based on the motion sensing technology. This conserves energy making the Pax 2 Vaporizer’s battery last longer. .
All Pax 2 devices come with a magnetic USB charger that is highly durable and built to last. To check the battery life on your Pax 2 vaporizer simple shake the device. The Petals on the Pax 2 will Light up indicating battery life remaining. Each one the 4 petals represents 25% of the battery life remaining,
To turn on the Pax 2 press down on the center of the mouthpiece. The LED Petal lights will begin to pulse purple to indicate the PAX 2 is heating up! When the Pax 2 vaporizer petals turn solid green, the device has reached it’s desired temperature and the device is ready to start vaping.
To change the temperature setting, hold down the mouthpiece for a couple seconds and the unit will enter temperature mode. Each petal correlates a temperature setting when in temperature mode. You can toggle between temperatures with a quick press on the mouthpiece.
Once you have chosen your selected temperature exit out by pressing down on the mouthpiece for a couple seconds or give the device a shake.
All Pax 2 Vaporizer devices sold on InHailVaping.ca come with a limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty!
How To Use The Pax 2 Vaporizer
- Remove the magnetic oven lid and fill the chamber with finely ground herb
- Pack the oven tight enough that when lifted upright the contents don’t fall out close the lid
- Power up the PAX 2 by clicking down the mouthpiece and the device will start heating.
- Hold down the mouthpiece to change the temperature settings to suit. You can exit out of the temperature settings mode by holding down the mouthpiece again.
- The petals will turn purple when heating the Pax 2 is heating.
- Once the pedals turn green, you can start to InHail your amazing Vapor.
- The Pax will manually start shutting-off if it senses it is not being used for approximately 20 seconds. Within 3 minutes of no use the device will be fully shut off.