- The Perfect Vaporizer For On-The-Go Sessions
- Portable Vaporizer
- Concentrate Vaporizer
- 0.1g Chamber Size
- Convection Heating
- Motion Sensor Self Cooling Technology
- Smartphone App Customization.
- Free Shipping Anywhere In Canada!
The Firefly 2
- The Firefly 2 Was Awarded “Best Vapor Quality/Flavor for 2018” by The Vape Guide!
- Amazing 3 second heat up time!
- Full temperature and voltage customization.
- Smartphone App customization technology!
- Supports both dry herbs and wax!
- Touch Sensor activation.
- Constructed with high grade magnesium alloy.
- All Firefly 2’s sold through InHailVaping.ca come with a limited 2 year manufacturers warranty!
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 1.75 in|
Jet Black, Oak, Zebra Black, Blue, Red, Gold, White, Black
|Wax / Oil / Concentrates|
What Comes In The Box?
- 1x Firefly 2 Vaporizer
- 2x Rechargeable Batteries
- 1x Charging Dock
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1X Cleaning Kit With Alcohol Wipes
- 3X Concentrate Pads
Who Is The Firefly 2 Designed For?
- Herb Hailers and Concentrate Lovers!
- Anyone who wants a discreet portable vaporizer as it looks like a USB stick.
- Anyone looking for outstanding vapor quality and flavor.
- Anyone looking to get Royally Medicated using their phone through the Firefly 2 App!
- Anyone looking to get Royally Medicated in a hurry with the Firefly’s 3-second heat up time!
The Firefly vs The Firefly 2
The Firefly 2 has been giving a much needed upgrade from the original Firefly device. Let’s compare the differences between the two devices.
Size And Weight
The Firefly 2 has received a major much needed upgrade to its size and weight. The Firefly 2 is made from a magnesium alloy which makes the Firefly 2 half the weight of the original Firefly! The original Firefly is made with a stainless steel material which makes it very heavy. The Firefly 2 is roughly 55% lighter than the Originally Firefly!
The Firefly 2 also has been redesigned to fit better in your hand by reducing the width and length of the device. The firefly 2 kind of resembles a very large USB stick making it somewhat discrete.The original Firefly is pretty obvious to be a vaporizer comparably.
The original firefly does not have an app available to allow complete voltage and temperature customizations. The smartphone app is very convenient and easy to use allowing for multiple temperature and voltage functions. This is a huge benefit for the Firefly 2.
Glow Like A Firefly!
The inspiration of the Firefly was to engineer a vaporizer that resembles the beautiful glow of a Firefly. When you hit the power button of a firefly 2 it will glow at the top of the device.
They really improved on the amount of glow from the device making it even more inspirational. Use your Firefly in the dark and it will resemble the look of a Firefly and brighten up the night!
Battery Lasts Longer
The Firefly 2 has a longer lasting battery. The actual battery is not much different at all. Yet the way the Firefly 2 conserves energy with cool down activation and start up power making it longer lasting than the original Firefly.
The Firefly 2 has more of an even temperature consistency inside the chamber compared to the Original Firefly. The Original Firefly temperature can vary depending on how long you press the power button for.
Better Air Flow
The Firefly 2 added more efficient airflow through the device to allow for denser fuller vapor production. The Firefly 2 added smaller air intake holes, yet a larger quantity of them. This is a huge reason the Vape Guide voted the Firefly 2 vaporizer the best vapor quality/quantity for 2018 for portable vaporizers!
So Which One Should I Buy?
Hands down go with the Firefly 2! The original Firefly is harder to even find as many retailer are not stocking them as much anymore.
3 Second Heat-Up Time!
The Firefly 2 has one of the fastest start up times in the world for any portable Dry Herb vaporizer! In 3-5 seconds the device will be ready to use and allow the user to start InHailing amazing vapor. What really makes the Firefly 2 amazing though is the quality of vapor that it produces in such a short period of time!
Smartphone App Technology
The Firefly 2 connects seamlessly to the smartphone app through Bluetooth technology. The app is conveniently available on all IOS and Android devices! The App gives the user the ability to toggle through temperature settings to completely customize your vaporization experience.
Another cool function of the Firefly 2 App is the ability to customize your buttons on the device. The user can simply tap the activation tab on the app to customize this.
The calibration settings allow for you to customize the amount of power output the device produces. This setting can control vapor production or have lower heating sessions. The calibration setting might take a bit of trial and error but once you find the perfect setting for your vaporization, stick with it.
You can also change the name of your device, check your battery levels, register your devices warranty, and provide additional device information.
On Demand Convection Heating
The fast heat up time naturally allows for quick sessions. Moreover the cool down time in the Firefly 2 is also very impressive and only takes a around 5-7 seconds to cool the device. This allows for you to do smaller sessions and restart at a later time, or large group sessions at the touch of a button.
The heating starts only when you start InHailing from the device. This allows for better battery conservation. It also means that the herbs or concentrates you are using will not start vaporizing until you are using the device, which gives you the highest yields possible out of the buds you are using!
Comprehensive Temperature Settings Controls
The Firefly 2 has temperature setting control customization through the Firefly 2 app. The Dry Herb Temperatures range from 200F and 500F and go up in increments of 10F. Any temperature above 420F has the risk burning you Dry Herbs. The higher temperatures above 420F are designed for concentrates and not dry herbs.
How To Use The Firefly 2
- Remove the top lid and pack medium coarse Dry Herbs into the chamber. If you are using concentrates, put your wax on the concentrate pad with the concentrates on top.
- Use the smartphone app technology to adjust your temperatures and settings.
- Press and hold the start button to start heating.
- Once the green light turns solid in color, wait a few extra seconds and then start taking a draw from the mouthpiece.
- It is recommended to start slow on your draws and build up your draw strength gradually.
- After the auto shutoff shuts off the device make sure to open the chamber and mix the materials as needed.
All Firefly 2’s purchased through InHailVaping.ca come with a limited 2 year manufacturer’s warranty!