Turn Your Herbs Into Concentrates With The Ju1ceBox Rosin Press!
- The Ju1ceBox Rosin Press turns your buds into golden, waxy rosin concentrates in minutes!
- An effective one stop shop for your own rosin pressing needs!
- The Juice Box safely allows anyone access to make clean, fresh, all-natural solvent free extracts!
- Fully customizable and effective in producing the concentrates you want.
- All Ju1ceBox Rosin Presses sold on InHailVaping.ca come with a 60 day manufacturers warranty.
|Dimensions||10.75 × 8.25 × 4 in|
What Comes In The Box?
- The Ju1ceBox (1″ x 1.5″ plates, ideal for 1/2 gram- 1 gram)
- Ju1ce Straw (14mm nail)
- Travel Bag (10″ x 7″)
- Ju1ce Container (7ml)
- Collection Tool
- 30 Ju1ce Tickets
- Free Sticker
Who Is The Ju1ceBox Rosin Press Designed For?
- Concentrate lovers!
- Medical Patients loojing to get the most out of their dry herbs.
- Anyone who wants a safe and efficient press.
- Anyone who is sick of ruining their hair presses and want amazing yields.
- Users that do not want to buy concentrates and would rather produce it themselves.
The Ju1ceBox Rosin Press produces absolutely outstanding concentrates that are pure extracts from your herbs. A lot of times when using a non-conventional method to make extracts, the user is not using the right amount of heat or pressure to get the most yield from their extracts.
The Rosin Press incorperates the right combination of those two factors to produce high yields of beautiful concentrates. It does so by using upwards of 300lbs of pressure and temperature of around 250C! This cooks away all the solvent and leaves you with an extraction of concentrates.
Which Vaporizer Works Best With Concentrates?
For the true herbal connoisseur we strongly suggest the Prism Plus available at InHailVaping.com.
The Prism from KandyPens was designed to do one thing well, vaporize amazing concentrates. It vaporizes concentrates so effectively that it was awarded BEST CONCENTRATE VAPORIZER FOR 2018 BY THE VAPE GUIDE.
Temperature Control By Design
The Ju1ceBox Rosin Press does not have a direct temperature control. It does prevent over-heating of extracts it produces by it’s physical design! The extracts produced are push away from the heating plates into a cool zone.
What Should I Expect For Return Rates?
Return rates or yields from the Ju1ceBox Rosin Press, does depend on the potency of the herbs you are using. Typical yields will produce 14%-20%. Remember that when you decide to vaporize these already very strong yields you will get the most out of the concentrates you make.
Tips For Best Results
- Quality: The quality of rosin depends on the quality of the herb. The best results are produced with material that has a pungent aroma and high active ingredient percentage.
- Humidity: Avoid using dry or older material. As any plant material ages, the potency disintegrates into the air and will produce a lower quality product. 62% relative humidity works best for preserving most of the potency. So, make sure there is significant moisture.
- Alignment: When using the Ju1ceBox, it important that there is no material overhanging. This means that the herb should be completely inside the plates. Any overhang acts like a sponge and will soak up any product it comes into contact with.
- Pressure: Pressure is very important, make sure the material is aligned. Once it is aligned, apply full hand pressure using both hands before turning on the. Squeeze with entire hand strength.
How To Use Your Ju1ceBox Rosin Press
- Choose proper material that fits well inside the plates (no overhang) place your material in the center of the ticket open the Juice Box, make sure it is off at this point.
- Place the loaded ticket in the mouth of the clamp and squeeze handle lightly (NO material should overhang).
- With the plates parallel apply 25% pressure and secure the material turn on the switch, turn on start watch for 20-40 seconds (this will help get the oils flowing creating a greater yield).
- Apply full pressure at this point turn off at 2 min (juice should be visible at this point).
- Juice will be visible surrounding all side of the material. Release the lever and remove the ticket. (never let juice come into contact with the chip aka leftover material)
- Place the ticket into the fridge or freezer. Once it is completely cooled gather the just at the end of your collection tool and place into your Inhail Vaping dabber kit.
All Ju1ceBox Presses Sold On InHailVaping.com Come With A 60 Day Limited Manufacturers Warranty.