Monthly Archives: July 2018

Losing Your Home From A Cigarette (Edmonton Apartment Fire)

On July 29th, 2018 a fire erupted that forced dozens of people out of their homes on an early Sunday morning in the Monticello Apartment Complex in Edmonton. The Edmonton Fire Department said the fire was caused by a cigarette being put out in a plant that contained potting soil. The fire became uncontrollable leaving the entire 90 units in the apartment complex inhabitable. One resident in the complex has […]